Making Trails Consumer Promotion
This promotion is valid on purchases made from August 10th, 2015 through September 11th, 2015.
Please submit your rebate claim by October 1st, 2015.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR REBATE ONLINE
- Rebates submitted online are processed faster.
- To submit your rebate online click the "Submit Your Rebate" button above or go to: www.generaltirerebates.com.
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions.
- No mail in form required.
- Must have a valid email address.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR REBATE BY MAIL
- To submit your claim by mail complete the rebate form and mail with a paid invoice no later than October 1, 2015 to: General Tire Offer #56004 PO Box 6809, Mesa, AZ 85216.
- Include paid invoice along with the rebate form.
- Valid with the original, dated, paid receipt for the purchase of four (4) new Qualifying GENERAL TIRE PASSENGER or LIGHT TRUCK tires from a participating retail dealer.
- Tires must be purchased in a single transaction.
- Fleets, wholesalers, commercial accounts and purchases for resale will not qualify.
- Two entries per household will be accepted.
- Invoice must be marked with a paid stamp or be accompanied by credit card receipt.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by state Law.
- Offer valid in the forty-eight (48) contiguous continental U.S. states and D.C. void in Alaska, Hawaii And Oregon.
- Entires must be entered online or postmarked by 10/1/2015.
(Tires not listed will not be accepted)
|AltiMAX ARCTIC||AMERITRAC TR||GRABBER||GRABBER HTS|
|AltiMAX HP||AMERITRAC||GRABBER AT2||GRABBER HTS60|
|AltiMAX RT||EVERTREK RTX||GRABBER AW||GRABBER STX|
|AltiMAX RT43||GMAX AS-03||GRABBER HP||GRABBER UHP|
|GRABBER TR||GRABBER ARCTIC LT|
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR REBATE PREPAID CARD
- Prepaid Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Card is non-transferable, non-refundable and will not be re-issued once expired.
- Each time you use the Card, the amount of the transaction will be deducted from the amount of your available balance.
- Card will be issued in the name on the redemption form only.
- Card expires after 6 months, subject to applicable law.
- Card is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Terms and conditions apply to the Prepaid Card.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GIFT WITH PURCHASE/Mail-In Rebate OFFER: Valid only with qualified purchase made in the forty-eight (48) contiguous Continental U.S. and D.C. between 8 /10/15 and 9 /11/15 or while supplies last. No rain checks. Valid with the original, dated, paid receipt for the purchase of four (4) new Qualifying GENERAL TIRE PASSENGER or LIGHT TRUCK tires from a participating retail dealer. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, discount, rebate, or promotion. Tires must be purchased in a single transaction. Offer form must be postmarked or submitted online by 10/1/15. Offer not valid on purchases by wholesalers, dealers, fleets, OEM customers, or other commercial entities. Requests from those with an invalid or undeliverable mailing address will be denied. Limit two (2) General Tire Visa® Prepaid Cards per household. This card is issued by CenterState Bank of Florida, NA pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, or postage due mail or inability to connect to website. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where restricted or prohibited by law. Any taxes, fees or costs are sole responsibility of recipient. Allow 8-12 weeks for fulfillment. Prepaid Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Each time you use the Card, the amount of the transaction will be deducted from the amount of your available balance. Card will be issued in the name on the redemption form only. Card expires after 6 months, subject to applicable law. Card is non-transferable and non-refundable. Terms and conditions apply to the Prepaid Card. See Prepaid Card for details. Visit WWW .GENERALTIRE .COM for redemption form and complete offer conditions and restrictions.
WARNING: Tampering with, altering, or falsifying purchase information constitutes fraud and could result in state and federal prosecution.SHARE THIS