Skip to main content
- Daily Driver
- 2016 Ford Transit Van
- Pre-event ritual
- Before each event I like to go for a bike ride, it allows me to clear my head and get focused.
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I would say I would be a full time adventure seeker. I love exploring and doing all the action sports that I can.
- How I got started
- I started my career in a JR1 Trophy Kart when I was 10 years old and slowly began working my way through the ranks.
- On my day off
- I like to spend my free time mountain biking, skiing, snowmobiling, wake surfing.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- Cruising down the Baja peninsula in my transit van
- General Tire of choice
- GrabberTM X3
- 2017 Lucas Oil Off Road Pro Lite Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Lucas Oil Off Road Mod Kart Challenge Cup Winner
- 2015 & 2016 Crandon Mod Kart World Champion
- 2015 Lucas Oil Off Road Mod Kart Champion
- 2014 Lucas Oil Off Road Mod Kart Rookie of the Year