- Daily Driver
- Ford Raptor
- Pre-event ritual
- Listen to music and just relax to calm the nerves.
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I’d probably be in marketing or a graphic designer.
- How I got started
- I was always at the off-road races hanging out in the pits when I was a kid. I eventually started racing Jr. 1 Trophy Karts in 2007.
- On my day off
- Anything outdoor related!
- My ideal roadtrip would be
- I think off-roading through Alaska would be an adventure!
- General Tire of choice
- GrabberTM X3
- Scored five wins and three podium finishes en route to claiming the 2017 Lucas Oil Regional SoCal Pro Lite Championship.
- Earned seven podium finishes to claim second in the 2016 Lucas Oil Regional SoCal Pro Lite Championship.
- Finished fourth in the 2017 Crandon Off-Road World Championship
- 5 Podiums in 2019 in the Pro 2 class
- 3rd Place 2018 Crandon World Cup in the Prolite class