- Daily Driver
- Ford Raptor
- Pre-event ritual
- Check out the race course
- How I got started
- As a kid ridding dirt bikes and going to the desert added to my curiosity. Then when I was 16 I got a Toyota truck and wanted to trick it out for off-road. The rest is history!
- On my day off
- Surfing, Moto, and track days in my Porsche.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- From Canada to the tip of Baja off-road in the Raptor.
- General Tire of choice
- GrabberTM X3
• Multiple podiums in the Mojave Desert Racing, Southern Nevada Off Road Enthusiast and Best in the Desert Series.
• Multiple second-place point finishes in BITD 7200 and 6100 classes.
• Two-time winner of the Mint 400, including 2017 with co-driver Jay Leno in the 7300 class.
• Wins in BITD Vegas to Reno, Parker 425, Parker Blue Water Cantina.