- Daily Driver
- 2010 Ford F-150
- Pre-event ritual
- Check cameras, check gas, check weather radars, turn on a great playlist.
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I would get into coaching the sports I love and share those passions with others.
- How I got started
- I got started storm chasing in 2012. Saw my first tornado and was hooked.
- On my day off
- Love to go after any and every adventure I can.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- The top of North America to the bottom of South America.
Star of the Netflix Show ’Tornado Hunters’
Captured world’s largest recorded tornado - May 31, 2013, near El Reno Oklahoma - over 4km wide
Captured twin tornadoes June 16, 2014
Captured the largest tornado in North America in 2015 on my home soil in Canada - over 2.5 km wide.
Hosted the show 'Canada’s Greatest Explorer’
Host on Much Music’s travel series ‘Far & Wide'