- Daily Driver
- Ford Raptor
- Pre-event ritual
- Kiss my Wife and Kids
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I work as a Project Manager and Estimator for my families commercial plumbing company so that provides me the opportunity to be an athlete on race weekends.
- How I got started
- I got my start in desert racing at age 16 on motorcycles. It wasn’t until I was 25 when my dad asked if I wanted to dust off his old car and race with him. I jumped at the opportunity and the rest is history.
- On my day off
- I enjoy riding mountain bikes and dirtbikes with my family.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- My ideal trip would be to take a year and drive around this great country of ours. There is so much to see and do in our own back yard and I would love to explore that. As for an #AnywhereIsPossible race, I’d love to attend the Dakar Rally and compete in the Finke down in Australia.
- General Tire of choice
- GrabberTM X3
2018 Best in the Desert Parker 425 Class 5 Champion
2017 Finished third in the Best in the Desert Class 5 championship
2017 Overall winner of the SNORE 250 and TT Class Champion
2017 Best in the Desert MINT 400 Class 5 Champion
2016 Best in the Desert Outstanding Sportsmanship Recipient
2010 Best in the Desert Rookie of the Year