- Daily Driver
- AEV Prospector - 3500 Diesel.
- Pre-event ritual
- Sitting in the truck thinking about the trip ahead.
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I would be a drone pilot or a bush pilot.
- How I got started
- Weekend warrior turned Overland fanatic.
- On my day off
- I like to participate with the Local Search and Rescue team or Fly fish with my boys.
- My ideal roadtrip would be
- A Road trip fly fishing my way through Montana's backroads that have access to so many secret spots long forgotten.
- General Tire of choice
- Grabber A/TX
• Traveled the entire length of the Pan American Highway from Alaska to Patagonia over the course of 5 years, while producing a 36 episode trilogy series on the adventure.
• Traveled the Road Of Bones in Russia.
• Have been able to make a passion of overlanding and filming into a career.
• Greenland Crossing Expedition (Expeditions 7)( April/May 2108)
• Established Director/Cinematographer
• Eight year Search and rescue member and former board member.