- Daily Driver
- 2008 Toyota Landcruiser
- Pre-event ritual
- Crank up the music!
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I'd be bored.
- How I got started
- 'Driving' at age 5. Jumping into my first long distance race in Morocco for the first time at 28 years old.
- On my day off
- Skiing with our kids, binging Netflix, eating awesome food.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- Driving/Overlanding the West Coast starting in North Washington and ending in Cabo San Lucas.
- General Tire of choice
- GrabberTM A/TX
• Completed three 'Rallye Aiche des Gazelles' through Morocco in 2012, 2014, 2015.
• Completed the first ever Rebelle Rally in 2016.
• Mom to three young boys.
• Co-Produced, drove, and talent for 'Expedition Overland' Trilogy Series.
• Drove from Lima, Peru to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. (Except Darien Gap.)