If you meet the requirements outlined below, you will receive your General Tire contingency award once the official results are posted for your series.
- *Championship – Race General Tire tires every race in the BITD series and win the championship in any class, there is a $5,000 bonus.
- There must be a minimum of three (3) vehicles starting in your class for award payout.
- Competitors must purchase tires to be eligible for award(s).
- Team must start, run and finish the race with General tires on all four wheels and on the spare(s).
- Vehicle must carry two (2) official (either all white or all black) General Tire decals – one on each side of the vehicle in the official position in accordance with the BITD rules.
- Award(s) will be based on BITD official results.
- Competitors must supply W-9’s prior to payout
BITD AWARD PAYOUTS BY CLASS
|All Pro Non-Sponsored Classes||$1000||$500||$300|