TOLEDO, Ohio — The 2023 schedules for the ARCA Menards Series East and ARCA Menards Series West have been finalized, with eight races slated for the East Series and 12 set for the West Series. The 2023 West Series schedule will begin at Phoenix Raceway on March 10 with a combination race with the ARCA Menards Series. The 2023 East Series schedule will commence with the series’ sixth visit to the historic Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Florida, on March 25.
- The East Series schedule is comprised of four stand-alone races and four combination races with the ARCA Menards Series.
- East Series stand-alone races will be at Five Flags Speedway, Dover Motor Speedway, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, and, for the first time, Flat Rock Speedway in Carleton, Michigan, outside of Detroit.
- Flat Rock Speedway hosted 56 ARCA Menards Series races from 1953-2000, and at just a quarter mile, it is the shortest track on the East Series’ 2023 schedule.
- The East Series season concludes with four consecutive combination events with the ARCA Menards Series at Iowa Speedway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, The Milwaukee Mile and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The East Series race at Dover will be part of a conjunction weekend with the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series, while the races at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, The Milwaukee Mile and Bristol Motor Speedway will all be same-day doubleheaders with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
- Irwindale Speedway in suburban Los Angeles will again host a pair of West Series races on April 1 and July 1.
- Madera Speedway, just northwest of Fresno in California, returns to the schedule for the first time since 2009. Shasta Speedway, located two hours north of Sacramento, returns to the West Series calendar for the first time since 2015.
- Traditional West Series events at Kern County Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway, Evergreen Speedway, All American Speedway and The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway all return.
- As it has since 2019, Phoenix Raceway will host the West Series season finale on Nov. 3, part of NASCAR Championship Weekend at the one-mile desert oval.
- West Series races at Phoenix, Sonoma and The Bullring at Las Vegas will be in conjunction with NASCAR National Series races.