The Red Letter GRABBER X3 tires are a hallmark of the General Tire brand. Over time, the Red Letters can age and the appearance may change slightly as various compounds break down over time. Well, a tire is made up of a variety of compounds and over time they change, which can change the appearance of the letters slightly. Also, if hit by debris or curbs, the Red Lettering may show areas of damage. However, a little bit of love will keep your Red Letters looking good for many years! Here are a few tips:
How to clean your Red Letter GRABBERS:
- In the case of noticeable discoloration, the Red Lettering should be cleaned with special car cleaners designed for rubber and plastics.
- Apply a small amount of cleaner on a soft towel and carefully wipe evenly over the Red Lettering.
How NOT to clean your Red Letter GRABBERS:
- Do not use gas, alcohol or petroleum-based solvents.
- Do not use direct high-pressure water.
- Avoid rough brushes or any other abrasive materials.