- Daily Driver
- TOYOTA TUNDRA
- Pre-event ritual
- LISTEN TO MUSIC BEFORE THE DAY GETS STARTED
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I WOULD CUSTOMIZE TRUCKS AND CARS, WAIT... I DO!!!!
- How I got started
- I STARTED FISHING WITH MY GRANDFATHER, THEN TOURNAMENT FISHING WITH A BASS CLUB. THEN LOCAL WEEKEND TOURNAMENTS, EVENTUALLY WORKING MY UP TO REGIONAL AND PRO EVENTS.
- On my day off
- I SPEND TIME WITH MY WIFE AND 2 SONS.
- My ideal roadtrip would be
- DRIVING MY CUSTOMIZED TOYOTA TUNDRA (WITH GENERAL GRABBER X3'S) THROUGH THE LOWER STATES OF THE COUNTRY TRAVELING TO REMOTE, HARD TO FIND LAKES IN SEARCH OF GIANT BASS.
in 2016 i won a bassmaster elite series on winyah bay. I have had many moments in my career, but getting invited to mlf (Major league fishing) and being part of something greater in the making for the future of bass fishing is definitely at the top of my list.