- Daily Driver
- 2000 Ford diesel farm truck
- Pre-event ritual
- I try to eat a good breakfast, do some light stretching and say a prayer to have a good day.
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I’d be a coach, I love being around kids of all ages.
- How I got started
- Fishing as a kid in farm ponds then on to small local tournaments. A little success there pushed me to fish larger events.
- On my day off
- I enjoy spending time with my family doing anything outdoors and working at our pecan farm.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- To drive to Alaska camping along the way.
- General Tire of choice
- GrabberTM A/TX
• 2016 Bassmaster Classic Winner
• Seventeen-time Bassmaster Classic Qualifier
• Two-time MLF Champion
• Two-time MLF World Champion Qualifier
• Eleven B.A.S.S. Wins
• Sixty-three B.A.S.S Top Ten finishes