- Daily Driver
- Chevrolet Suburban or my H1 Hummer.
- Pre-event ritual
- Making sure I am ready to go. Making sure my batteries are fully charged, deploying my trolling motor and Powerpoles, turning on my graphs and making sure my gas tank is topped off. All of this ensures I have a stress free morning plus the service crews are right there incase there is an issue I get it handled before blast off.
- If I wasn't an athlete
- I’d be selling real estate.
- How I got started
- I got started by watching my dad and eventually fishing tournaments with my dad.
- On my day off
- I am usually working for my sponsors or doing a community outreach event with Major League Fishing speaking with kids, shooting videos and making sure my boat and equipment are ready to go.
- My ideal #AnywhereIsPossible roadtrip would be
- Oh good one! I would like to drive through the states into Panama and fish Gatun Lake for peacock bass.
2015 – First Place – Bass Open – Table Rock Lake
2016 – Fist Place – FLW Invitational – Norris Lake
2018 – Recipient of the Forrest L Wood Sportsmanship and Community Leadership Award
2018 – Gold – Representing the USA in World Championships in Mexico